Your children will adapt to skiing more easily with your help.
- Be sure to give them an idea of what to expect at Ski School.
- Dress them warmly, with dry clothes, sunglasses or goggles and plenty of sun cream. Give them hankies and a snack.
- Give them their lesson ticket, skipass and a card with their name, address in Champéry, your telephone nr and the language they speak.
- Avoid staying around or interfering during the lesson.
- Be punctual when bringing and picking up your children.
- Let the instructor decide if a change of class has to be made.